Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Good Vibes Layout

I attended the Stamp & Scrapbooking Expo and Crop last weekend and bought way too much and created a little in between. I decided to use the March one page sketch from Scrap Our Stash challenge site for these photos of my granddaughters at the beach & Boardwalk.


I didn't even go on this trip, but I love that my DIL sends me photos of their adventures. This is a companion page to a layout I created earlier for the CutCardStock DT submission. See my post HERE.


For this layout, I used a scrapbooking kit called Good Vibes from CTMH and even though it was not a beach or water themed kit, the colors worked well for the photos. The sun and VW van stickers are from my stash and the remaining stickers & title are from the kit.




The small shell dies were from the Trash to Treasure table at the Expo. Since the challenge was to include stars, I added some by using a fine point black pen. I love the splatter look of these tiny stars!

I used the same Blast Off Blue from CutCardStock to mat the patterned paper so it would flow together. I love turning one page layouts into a two page spread!

Be sure to click over to Scrap Our Stash to see more of their sketches.

I'll be posting a YouTube video soon on my Expo haul & a layout share. Be sure to subscribe to my YT channel so you don't miss it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!