Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Stamp & Scrapbook Expo 2023


My daughter and I attended the Expo and Saturday Play Date (crop) this past weekend. It's been a while since we went and we're both glad we did. Plus, I won a door prize so that's always a good thing!

We love cropping at this event because we can leave our things in the crop room while we go back and forth into the shopping area. I always like to make a list of things I am specifically looking for and that helps a little.

There weren't as many booths as in previous years, but the nice thing is that there wasn't a big crowd either.

Check out the haul & layout share video I posted on YouTube:

I'll have separate posts to show off the layouts!

Here are some selfies of us at the Willie Wonka themed Played Date! I can't decide if my green Oompa Loompa wig is better than my actual hair! LOL



Vendors I visited and purchased from while at the Expo:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!