Friday, March 24, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #263


Well hello Friday! For some reason this has been a long week. We continue to get lots of rain, but it looks like sunny days are ahead (for a short time anyway!) What am I thankful for this week? I'm thankful for our school district's adult transition program. They have plant sales every new season and my work bestie and I took a drive out there to buy some plants. And buy we did!

I always purchase a lot because I always have HIGH HOPES. Now, it doesn't always work, but a few of my plants are still alive (which is another thing to be thankful for). I love that I don't give up and that I'm determined to create a garden that I can be proud of.

This is a Fort Night Lily that I purchased about three years ago as a wee little starter plant. It's getting its buds and I'm super excited that it's doing well!


If you are local, you may want to check their sale out this weekend. The prices are excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!