Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Fun Gift Bags!

Hi there, I'm busy as ever in the Command Center and over the weekend I decided to make small gusset bags with copies of my art. I do this every so often - make copies of spreads I created in my Junk Journal to use on other projects. I've also done this with labels. Those turn out really cool!


Check out the YouTube process video to see how easy it is to put together. They turned out so beautiful. I absolutely LOVE them!


I added a few more mixed media art freebies on my FREEBIE tab. Take a look and make some copies to use on your own projects. Also take a look for suggestions on how to use them.

Be sure to follow me on IG for more projects!  @3sons_and_astar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!