Thursday, March 30, 2023

Carving Pumpkins; Halloween Layout

The title to this layout is Carving which according to the photos, we are carving our pumpkins but little did we know that I ended up carving my finger too.

Oops! Yes, this may be the last year we carve pumpkins! Watch the process video as I add to an already started layout. This layout includes two flip flaps. One is 6x12 and the second is 4x6. 


I used Canva to create two 4x6 images. One is a cover page and the second is a journaling spot. I love using Canva to create fun photos for my IG account but didn't think to use it in this capacity. The creative projects are endless!


Although this page doesn't have a lot going on, I got nine photos by using the flaps! And the flaps really do add all the interest the page needs!

Products Used:
Flip Flaps and Adhesive Journaling Strips are from Close To My Heart (CTMH)
Paper and stickers are from Prima Marketing
Letter stickers are from my stash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!