Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Rainbow Challenge; Yellow


Today’s rainbow challenge is YELLOW. I used a two layer stamp set from Altenew for this card. I used two different yellow inks for the flowers and two greens for the leaves. 

To add more color after stamping, I used a yellow chalk pencil on the petals. This made a huge difference!


I dipped into my yellow paper scraps for all the papers needed and then added enamel hearts and yellow splatter to complete the card.



Check out the YouTube process video below:


Altenew Spring Daisies stamp set
Heidi Swapp for the heart enamel dots
Yellow Color Silk (splatter) from FSJ
Ink pads from CTMH

I decided to challenge myself to make a series of cards using each color of the rainbow. I’m creating and posting them in ROYGBV order. Click on the CHALLENGE label to see the past two card posts and get the YouTube links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!