Friday, March 17, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #262


TGIF and Happy Thankful Friday! This week I'm thankful for Zumba. Oh my goodness, have you tried it? It makes you sweat in places you never knew you could sweat. I mean, do earlobes sweat? Yup, that much! 

One of my coworkers was recently certified to teach Zumba so she is offering a class every Tuesday for free for our office staff.

It is a lot of fun, basically dancing, but it is a lot. I'm thankful because I'm actually moving and grooving and hey, I also realize I do like Bad Bunny! LOL

So thank you to the Zumba instructor, Monica and thank you for Zumba!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!