Monday, March 27, 2023

Hello There Cutie Patootie JJ Spread


Oh, can you believe my Junk Journal signatures are almost complete? I think there's about a dozen that still need to be done but I'm ready to move on and create another one!

This spread was pretty simple by adding lots of colors using Distress Crayons for most of the work. I also added some white acrylic paint, Dina Wakley Media Gloss Spray in white and a white Posca paint pen for additional splatter. 

The spread already had some elements on it which makes it a little easier to get started on a spread. I made unique labels by printing a photo of my artwork onto round labels and the negative part of the label sheet was added to this spread. 

Double the supplies!

Besides the white cloud to the left of the page, there really wasn't much else going on. It is such an upgrade and much more colorful!


I hope you agree. Have you started your Junk Journal yet? Check out my YouTube Mixed Media/Art Journal Playlist to get some inspiration! 


Be sure to check out the process video for this one to see how this cloud came together - a beautiful accident!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!