Thursday, March 2, 2023

Rainbow Card Challenge; Green


Day 4 of the Rainbow Card Challenge and the color is GREEN. I decided to pull out all of my frog stamps - surprisingly I actually had quite a few - and make my own patterned paper. I used four different green inks for the frogs and one more different green tone ink for high lighting.

After stamping, I splattered some green & white inks. Such a fun green piece!

As that was drying, I cut down my cardstock pieces to make a mini flap card. The card base is 5.5 x 7.5 scored at 3.25 on the 7.5 side. And using the same color cardstock, I cut a 3x3.5 piece; scored at 3.0 on the 3.5 side.

Adhere the 3x3.5 piece by the 0.5" tab to the inside right of the card base.

I cut my patterned paper into two pieces, one at 3x5.25 and 2.75x2.75. Adhere to the card base as fits.



I added fun embellishments to the mini flap and realized that the left side of this card needed something else. I pulled out a really old tool...Plaid maker from SU! I'm actually surprised I still had this. This plus some white gel pen made such a huge difference and I love it!


Check out the YT video to see the process on putting this together.

I hope you've been following my Rainbow Card Challenge here and on YouTube. I love how each card is using materials and/or tools that I have in my stash. Be sure to come back since there are two colors left in the rainbow that need to be seen!

Products Used:
Frog Stamps: two from SU!, one from CTMH and the other from my stash
SU! Ink Pads: Wild Washi, Glorious Green, Emerald Envy, Handsome Hunter, Old Olive
Spellbinders Green Silk Luster and Dina Wakley Media Gloss Spray in white
Kristen Foster Floss Green
Queen & Company flower
SU! Plaid Maker
White gel pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!