Saturday, March 4, 2023

Rainbow Card Challenge; Violet


Today is the last day of the Rainbow Card Challenge series and featuring Violet (or purple).

I don't create with purple enough and I don't know why. It's so pretty but it just throws me off for some reason! I hope you had a chance to see all the previous cards for this series. I love that they are so different and so pretty! You can check the card playlist on my YT channel or click on the Challenge label on the lower right.

This last card was another one that I used a lot of scrap patterned papers. It was great going through my scrap pile and using so many! I created a patchwork of shades of purple patterned papers for the main feature of this card. I did some stamping, clear glitter marker all over and added bling! Love the sparkle!


Be sure to check out the process video to see all the steps for this card. 



YouTube Video:

Projects Used:
Queen & Company for the rhinestones & felt flowers
Background Stamp Graphic Brushstrokes by Altenew
Current Mood by Ink Road Stamps
Gypsy Ink Pad by CTMH
Silver Thread and clear glitter marker also by CTMH
Circle Cutter by Stampin Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!