Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Sketch n Scrap Layout #269


As always, March is another month of fabulous layout sketches on the Sketch n Scrap site.  I love these grid layouts since they make it so easy to use lots of coordinating patterned papers.

Here's the sketch I worked with:

And here's my layout:

I used six different patterned papers and three different colored card stock to complete the layout. Cutting dimensions:
Each patterned paper is 3x4
Pink = 10 x 11
Gray Mat = 10.25 x 11.25

All paper embellishments were print/cut using my Cricut. I was feeling a little lazy and decided to use the Print/Cut option instead of cutting and assembling each embellishment, but honestly, I don't know why I don't it more often.

Check out the process video below:

And here are more photos:



One of my favorite things to do is to outline areas on the layout. Once I do that, I'll do a little scribble as if the thread got caught. You can see an example above.

I'm also so unsure what type of paper to use when creating a Halloween layout when the costumes are not your typical Halloween colors or scary by any means. Do you have the same problem? I was so happy to find the Thirty One collection from Prima. The pinks certainly tone down the scary!

To print/cut the same embellishments and title for your scrapbook layout, here's a link to my project in Design Space.

Be sure to add your layout using this sketch to the Sketch n Scrap blog and/or their facebook page.


1 comment:

  1. Great job with the sketch Dorlene! I love the extra photos you added!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!