Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Happiness Comes In Waves Layout; CutCardStock

CutCardStock papers and the Cricut is a great team for creating fabulous, quick and easy layouts. I found this great beach cut to use for a photo of my granddaughters clutching onto each other as a wave is coming in. The quote that I used as the title was perfect too!

I used Wedding Cake White, Black, Blastoff Blue, Orange Fizz, Lemon Drop and Robin’s Egg cardstocks for the pieces. All cardstock is from CutCardStock.

Check out the YouTube process video and pay attention to the tip on putting these image “puzzle” pieces together 

Here are some close ups and photos of the finished project. You can see that I also cut & inked some seashells to add a little something to finish it!




I love it and I hope you do too. Check out the CutCardStock blog for more paper project inspiration by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!