Thursday, March 9, 2023

Hello Spring Wood Round Sign

This has been on my Make It Wish List for a long time and I finally finished one. It's a decorated round board. I purchased the 12" wooden circle from the Dollar Tree. In fact, I bought quite a few!


I covered the board with white vinyl instead of painting it. I created the board design in Cricut Design Space using multiple elements. Like all my projects, it started one way and then warped into something different and of course, I love the final result.

This was the first time that I made the daisies and I am so happy how they turned out and how easy they were to create! The key is to use a lighter weight cardstock and/or patterned papers.


All vinyl and paper were from scraps except the white vinyl to cover the board and the printed vinyl on the bottom of the circle. Even the messy ribbon bow are from scraps!


Watch the process video below to see how it all came together:


Here's the link in Design Space to create your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!