Sunday, March 12, 2023

Birthday Layout; Scrapbooking The Day Away

I love using sketches and tutorials for quick starts to a layout. This tutorial is from the Scrapbooking With Ann Marie/Scrapbooking The Day Away website and perfect for all layout themes. I used it for these birthday photos of my daughter and granddaughter. Their birthdays are one day apart.

I used She Blooms papers from Illustrated Faith. I love the bright colors and festive look of the papers & stickers!


The embellishments were made using the Cricut and made both layouts super easy to create and complete! My fav!

Be sure to check out the website. There are two types of memberships...one is free and the other has a monthly fee. I swear it's worth it!

I still need to add some journaling but basically, these layouts are done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!