Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Two Wild Party Layout 2

Did I tell you I had taken and printed a lot of photos for my granddaughter's second birthday? Well, as you can tell, here's another great two page spread using lots of photos. I emulated the first double spread with the stamping and animal embellishments. You can see the post HERE.


I cut patterned paper into 2x6" strips to go across both pages; did some stamping; created a title in Cricut Design Space, etc. I got TEN photos on this two page spread. I love that!



You can watch the process video on YouTube:


I have at least one more page to do of the photos of her cake. I may stretch it into a two pager just so it fits best in the album. Stick around and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!