Friday, July 14, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #276


Happy Thankful Friday! We're in the triple digits this week and next so it's been HOT! We're also on baby watch since my DIL is due any day. 

What am I thankful for this week? This week I'm thankful for my mom. So, she's in Hawaii now and they are three hours behind from PST.  So, as I mentioned above, we're on baby watch and my phone rings at midnight the other night. Of course, hubby and I jump up because ummm we're on baby watch.

Nope, it's my mom deciding to give me a call via FaceTime. Oh my gosh! Apparently she was scolded by my sister afterwards. OMGoodness, this is so my mom. Well, I think it's most of us, right. I can totally see myself doing the same thing. LOL

What are you thankful for? Do you have something funny happen to you this week too?  So simple, but so funny!

Please share in the comments. Hopefully, I'll be sharing some good news and photos soon!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!