Thursday, July 20, 2023

Card Sketch #246; Sketch n Scrap


I've said this multiple times, but if you're not using a sketch for your cards, I'd love to know, why not. Using sketches sure does help with a starting point.

Here's one of the card sketches from Sketch n Scrap for July. SNS posts two card sketches and two layout sketches per month. 


I have lots of large sentiment stamps so this sketch was perfect to showcase one of them but what I really like is the tie dye stamping I did to create my own patterned paper!  So fun!


I used an assortment of bright colored inks and some black splatter plus a scrap piece of bright orange cardstock to complete the card front. I added a 3.75x5" piece of plain white paper to the inside of the card. I like to do this with dark cardbases. Not everyone has a white pen! :) 


Check out the YouTube process video:


Products Used:
Tie Dye stamp set by Hero Arts
Sentiment stamp set by Close To My Heart 
Cardstock by CutCardStock
Black Licorice Color Silk by FSJ (Spellbinders)

Be sure to link your card using this sketch to Sketch n Scrap before the end of the month.




1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!