Friday, June 30, 2023

Two Wild 2 Page Layout

Another great 2 page sketch from Stick It Down for June. It was perfect for all the photos of my granddaughter’s second birthday party. 


This layout started and ended pretty basic but then I was inspired by Lindsay Bateman and Heidi Swapp and their stamping style. What a HUGE difference it made to the layouts. I’m so happy how it turned out!


The embellishments were made with the Print and Cut function with the Cricut. Stamps are from my stash as well as the variety of pink ink pads. 

Check out the YouTube video:


If you love sketches, check out Stick It Down.  And don’t forget to follow me on IG @3sons_and_astar and @lindsaydawnebateman for her amazing inspiration.





1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!