Monday, July 10, 2023

MIUM YT & IG Hop; July


Oh, I'm so glad I decided to join more of these Mix It Up Monday (MIUM) monthly events put on by Anne Veach from Piece Craft Love Clubhouse on FB and IG.

I always say I don't do mixed media in my scrapbooks, but hey, I guess I'm a liar. I realized that all mixed media does not need to be wet mixed media.

And that stamping and inking and splashing, and general mark making is mixed media...DUH. I guess I have been using mixed media on my layouts!

Along with the challenge of using mixed media, we also follow a sketch. This sketch is by Inspired Blueprints and I had a lot of fun with it.

Here's the sketch:

And here's my final layout:

Be sure to follow along with the hop:

Here is the PLAYLIST for this hop! All the videos in one place!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWzDPKwPKsKNDM11flZ3xwdWsvijcFrWJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!