Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Whale Shadow Box; CutCardStock


I've wanted to try making a shadow box layered project for awhile now and I started with this simple but fun whale one.

This was a pretty simple project since all I really needed to do is gather color cardstocks and hit the MAKE IT button.

I used Patriot Blue, Blast Off Blue and Wedding Cake White cardstocks from CutCardStock.com for this project but you can certainly use any shades of blue paper you have.


Once each layer was cut, I used 3D foam adhesive to adhere each layer together with the exception of the bottom layer. I just adhered it flat against the Blast Off Blue.



Close up:

I love this so much! I can't wait to gift it to my coworker who loves all things ocean.

CutCardStock has a great variety of colors and weight papers as well as envelopes and other products - all for a great price! Be sure to check out the website as well as the blog to get cardstock inspiration.



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!