Friday, July 28, 2023

TGIF: Thankful Friday #278


Friday! I'm so thankful you're here. This has been a week. Nothing major happened but it was just a week.

This week I am thankful for my granddaughters. They are so sweet and I love that they love spending time with us just hanging out doing nothing significant, just a little bit of everything.

I want to tell you something funny. So yesterday, our oldest who is 12 was on the phone playing a game with her dad. Nothing exciting to mention, but she was actually a little aggressive. Not in a bad way, but in a Durham way. LOL

We can get pretty competitive and when someone does something dumb, we will call them out on it. I thought it was so funny to hear her take that enthusiasm with her - she don't play! Games are serious business!

I love that I see us in her.

What are you thankful for this week? Let me know by leaving a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!