Saturday, July 1, 2023

3D Numbers; LTCCB


Hey there! Do you have a graduation party in your future? Look at these awesome 3D numbers and how perfect they are for a graduation party! I created this for the Love To Craft Challenge Blog (LTCCB) submission for July. They hold a six week challenge that starts on July 1st. Get your crafty self moving and link your crafty project before the challenge date. This is for any craft - mine just happens to be paper.


I made these 3D numbers by using my Cricut and a cut file that I purchased from Aunty Taye. All decorative elements are from Cricut Design Space and can easily be found by searching "graduation".


I used strips of acrylic to adhere to the back of the stars so they could float above the letters. Pretty cool, huh?!


I wasn’t going to film it but then decided, why not? You can watch as I fumble my way to assembling these numbers. It's actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it. 

I used Aleene's Tacky Glue for the assembly and a combination of Tombow Liquid Glue, foam adhesive and double sided tape for the all the embellishments.


So what are you going to create? Be sure to link your crafty project to the LTCCB before the challenge deadline!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!