Monday, July 13, 2015

You Make Me Smile

You know I don't make cards very often, but I noticed my card rack is getting low.


I stamped this image three times and cut out sections for a 3-D effect.  The photo does not do it justice.  The second layer is the fishbowl and the last layer is the fish itself. 


I used my CTMH alcohol markers to color in the image and used my white Wink of Stella pen to go over the cat's face to wash it out some.  I love the way it looks, plus it gives a little sparkle.


This stamp is another one that I received from Rubber Paws and the first time I used it.  It's very cute and can see myself using it again soon.






This is for the Simon Says Wednesday challenge site.  Go to the website by clicking HERE.



1 comment:

  1. hello Dorlene! sweet image, makes me smile...fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    I am having a month long weekly Simon Says Stamp gift card giveaway on my blog to celebrate my birthday, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!