Sunday, July 26, 2015

50 Year Celebration

My sister's in-laws just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary and they asked me to make the table centerpieces.  So we got together one weekend and prettied up some mason jars.  Carly wrote "50" on each jar with hot glue; I spraypainted them in gold and dipped them in gold glitter once they dried.  I had some tulle that I purchased from a yard sale a few summers ago and it was perfect that I had both gold and rose (rose was their wedding color).  So we tied bows on each jar.  I used my cricut to cut out the mats for the photos and the number "50".  I had so much gold printed paper from my own parent's 50th party we had a few years ago.  My sister bought a bunch of carnations to place in the jars.  They turned out so nice and my sister received so many compliments.

  





I used the Storybook cartridge to cut the bases and the "50"s.

2 comments:

  1. What a great project. I love the colors and I know that all took a lot of work, but I'm sure they loved it and you for doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so gorgeous!! I love how you decorated them!! They look amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!