Friday, July 3, 2015

I Won!

I got this email yesterday from Momenta.  I wasn't sure if it was a haux, but when I responded, they sent my $100 gift card voucher right away.  I redeemed it to my Amazon account and there it was!  Woo Hoo!

Amazon shopping...here I come!

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to answer our Secret Shopper survey this month.   You were randomly picked as one of our winners!
We will be emailing you an Amazon gift card for $100!!!   Please just reply back with your name and state where you live.  We will then email the gift card right away.
Thanks again...and congrats!


This is going to be so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh!! That is awesome! I see lots of fun craft supplies in your future. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how exciting!! Wow!! Congratulations!! Have fun shopping!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!