Friday, December 11, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #157

Happy Friday and Happy Thankful Friday! This week, I am thankful for Christmas lights. I may have mentioned this before, but I am sure enjoying all our neighbors' holiday decorations. It's hard to be in a bad mood when there are twinkling lights!

We did some decorating in our front yard this past weekend but may need to step up our game. Here are some photos of us at work. I thought it was pretty funny that we are all wearing gray & black. It looks like we're part of a team of hired workers.

Always gotta get a selfie in...
What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment below and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!