Sunday, December 20, 2020

Starbucks Cups Obsession!

My daughter, daughter-in-law and I are obsessed with Starbucks Venti cups and similar cups! I was happy to see that my 15 year old niece added one to her Christmas list. I want to believe that she put that there just for me since she “likes” my posts on IG every time I post a new cup.



I used a rose gold vinyl for the images. I made the “Minnie” ears by layering a circle, wreaths and flower bundle from Cricut Access. I put the Mickey head as a template to lay down the different “circles” at the right size and location. Once I welded them together, I removed the Mickey head. This was a little tough to weed, but thankfully there weren’t too many flowers.

I love how this turned out. It’s so grown up and pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!