Saturday, December 5, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2020, Day FIVE

 Happy Holidays! Today I’m showing you the tags I made for day five of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags 2020 series.

My granddaughter is a huge Mickey Mouse fan and I know there are plenty of Mickey lovers out there. These tags were also made with my Cricut. I combined Mickey heads with Santa hats to create these.

I love the addition of all three ribbons/twine to decorate them.


I stamped the tiny snowflake and the “to/from” on each Mickey head.
Super cute, right?

GIVEAWAY: Remember to leave a comment for your change to win a set of one each tag made for this series. Comment on each day for additional entries. The drawing will take place at the end of the 12 days. Good luck!

If you’d like to see tags made from previous years’ series, click on the 12 Days of Christmas Tags label to the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!