Friday, December 4, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #156

TGIF and Happy Thankful Friday! Post #156 is officially THREE years of Thankful Fridays!

This week I'm thankful for outside Christmas/holiday decorations. As you know, I've been walking home most days from work. The decorations are coming out and I'm enjoying all the sparkle, lights and big decor. This is such a magical time of the year!

So thanks to the people in our town that are making my walk more enjoyable!

Here are a couple of photos I took:


Believe me, there were plenty more but I didn't want to be the creepy person taking photos of houses! LOL

What about you? What are you thankful for this week? Leave me a comment...I'd love to read all about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!