Friday, December 4, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2020; Day FOUR

December 4th and another tag to share as part of the 2020 series. I made these tags with my Cricut. The base was designed with green but I really should have used black. So, once I put the layers all together, I used a black glitter marker to paint over those pieces.



I also used a white pen to add highlights to the reindeer.

I added string/twine to these cute star buttons and attached them with a glue dot. I’ve had these buttons for years and I had moved them to my donate pile. I pulled them out since I thought they were perfect embellishments for these cute tags. Each tag is 4” tall.

GIVEAWAY: At the end of the 12 day series, every person who comments here or on IG will be entered into a drawing. The name pulled will win a set of each tag made for this series. Be sure to comment on each of the 12 days for extra entries.

If you’re interested in seeing tags from previous years, click on the 12 Days of Christmas Tags label to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!