Saturday, December 26, 2020

December Birthdays

I was asked to make some pj picks for a 2nd birthday party. They asked for cupcake picks but they were actually used on donuts!

This mama had a breakfast pj party for her son's second birthday - what a great winter theme! I love when families have birthday parties for kids born in December. It's a tough time of the year to have a birthday - speaking from experience.

I used my Cricut for the pj cuts and Christmas paper for the pj designs (it was a Christmas-themed pj party):




 I used my cordless glue gun to keep all the layers together. I love this thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!