Tuesday, December 1, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2020; Day ONE

Happy Holidays! It’s that time of the year. I don’t know about you but I sure need some Christmas cheer! This is the fifth year that I’ve been doing this series. It’s so much fun! I have so many Christmas/Holiday stamps and it’s good to pull them out and use them.

Day One:

This is a large stamp that was gifted from Rubber Paws. You can read about her HERE. Isn’t the stamp image so cute!?

I stamped the image and then colored it in using regular markers. I then fussy cut the image and adhered to a 2.75” punched circle. Punched a hole at the top using my Crop-a-Dile and added some twine.

Pretty easy for Tag #1.

If you’re interested in seeing more tags from previous years’ series, click on the 12 Days of Christmas Tags label on the lower right of the home page.

GIVEAWAY ALERT:  As I do every year, at the end of the 12 day series, I’ll pull a name from all the comments I receive from both the blog and my IG account. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win the set of tags.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!