Thursday, December 17, 2020

A Cricut Christmas 2020

Can you believe Christmas is a week away? Our house barely feels like Christmas - we didn’t decorate as we usually do, but at least the tree is up. This year, I bought a new artificial tree and I’m not sure about it yet. It’s a 7 foot pencil tree. I knew it was going to be thin, but I thought it’d still have a triangle shape, but it’ll do.

I am working on some Christmas gifts today and just finished changing this:

To this:

I purchased the SVG from the Newmody.com site. They have a lot of fun SVG’s. I’m super excited about my granddaughter’s reaction when she sees this. The sweat jacket was only $12 at Walmart.

Super cute, right?

Stay tuned because I’m working on a super cute Starbucks cup for my niece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!