Tuesday, December 8, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2020; Day EIGHT

Happy Holidays! Today is Day EIGHT of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags series. Today's tags were made by layering wooden circle tags, corrugated cardboard trees and long/skinny tags. The long/skinny tags were covered with patterned paper. I also added a jingle bell to each of these.

They are simple, but fun! This one has a masculine feel to them.




Giveaway ALERT: Remember the giveaway at the end of the 12 days series. I will have a drawing and the winner will receive a set of one of each of the 12 tags created for this year's series. To enter the drawing, please leave a comment on the posts. Each comment is one entry.

To see tags from previous years, click on the 12 Days of  Christmas Tags label to the lower right.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!