Sunday, December 13, 2020

Card Goal 2020; Weeks 43 - 49

I'm still going strong with my card goal for 2020. I love this idea so I may continue for 2021. If you'd like to receive a handmade card from me, please send me an email by using the address under the Contact Me tab on the homepage.

For this set I'm sending the following:

Week 43:  Halloween cards to my granddaughters and niece & nephews and a sympathy card
Week 44:  Birthday card to Aunt Molly
Week 45:  Hello to a friend (Sue)
Week 46:  Birthday card for my niece & three Thanksgiving cards
Week 47:  Two milestone birthday cards; one 50th and one 60th
Week 48:  Birthday card to a friend (Vicky)
Week 49:  Sympathy card



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!