Tuesday, December 1, 2020

LTSCB; December Challenge; Winter Wonderland

Hello December! It’s time for another monthly challenge at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog (LTSCB). 

We are a stamping challenge blog. Any project can be linked as long as there is stamping and it follows the challenge theme. 

December’s theme is...Winter Wonderland. Here's a photo of my Winter Wonderland project:



And check out the YouTube video too:

We don’t get a traditional “winter wonderland” in Central CA, but we took a girl’s day trip to the beach last December. Doesn’t that sound like a California thing. LOL

I used a few different stamps for this two page layout; some Christmas papers that I thought coordinated with the beach theme and a title using my Cricut.

Some close ups:



Be sure to link up your Winter Wonderland project to the LTSCB before the end of the month!

Products Used:
Patterned Papers: Christmas Abroad Pad by Recollections
Ink Colors all from Stampin Up!: Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Real Red and River Rock
Stamp Set:  Seaside Notions, other Christmas stamps from my stash

The patterned paper mats were cut at:
11x11
10.5 x 6 (bottom/sand)
10.5 x 4.5 (top/waves)
12 x .5 (red strips)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love your icy/beachy colors; they tie in the winter theme with your California weather so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!