Friday, March 29, 2024

Snackle Box?

Snackle boxes. Have you heard such a thing? I saw these boxes for $1 at Target and grabbed three! One for each of my granddaughters for Easter. It says they are food safe but dry food only. I plan on putting parchment paper in some of the compartments for the salami and cheese.

I went a little nuts on St Patricks Day so I’m keeping it simple for Easter this year. I plan on filling these up with snacks and then wrapping with ribbon.


Check out the quick video showing how I added their names using vinyl and the Cricut!

These will be perfect for games and road trips too!


Watch this short to see how I filled them THIS




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!