Sunday, March 17, 2024

Easter Chick Cake Topper; Printable Cuttable Creatables


When I saw the Easter Chicks cut file E596 on the Printable Cuttable Creatables website, I knew I needed to do something with it. These little chickies are so adorable! I decided to make a cake topper for Easter. After designing the topper in Design Space, I cut all the pieces and started assembling them. 

I love to use a lot of foam adhesive for dimension on my cake toppers as shown here.


Before adding the chicks to the banner base, I needed to decide which were going to be adhered flat and which were going to have more dimension.


I added a stamped "Happy Easter" sentiment to the banner to add more color and of course wish everyone a Happy Easter!

Close Up:

Back:

And final project:


Check out the short YT video on how I put this quick cake topper together. 


Be sure to click on over to the Printable Cuttable Creatables site to purchase this and more cut files. If you do, use 3SONS15 to get 15% off your order. Now that's a great deal!

And if you're looking for inspiration, check out the BLOG.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!