Wednesday, March 20, 2024

I Love Lucy; Sketch n Scrap Sketch #262


I am so excited to show off this card using a stamp set from Scrappy Boys and a sketch from Sketch n Scrap

I'm using sketch #262 but I decided to turn it to it's side and make a vertical card instead.


Here's the card:


and the inside:

Oh my gosh! This cracks me up! I'm not a big wine drinker but how perfect is this for a wine loving friend?!

I colored the Lucy image with alcohol markers and used foam adhesive to pop her up on the card front. I'm showing my age, but do you remember the hilarious episode when Lucy was stomping the grapes? I love this stamp set and can't wait to make more cards using these Lucy images as well as the great sentiments.

Can I tell you a secret??? I didn't originally plan on stamping the grapes on the inside of the card. I smudged some ink in that lefthand corner so I needed to cover it up. Check out the YouTube video for another oops and how I fixed it.


Be sure to click over to the Sketch n Scrap blog for all the sketches and challenges - they're also on Facebook!

Products:
Stamp Set:  Chocolate Wine and Best Friends stamp set by Scrappy Boys
Patterned Paper:  6x6 paper pad Brilliant Life by Refined; ivory/gold scraps from my scrap pile




1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!