Friday, March 15, 2024

TGIF; Thankful Friday #309


Thank you Friday! It's been a busy week and I'm glad for the upcoming weekend! What am I thankful for this week? I'm thankful for coworkers who have become friends. 

Cristina loves my spaghetti. I mean LOVES my spaghetti. Folks, I do not do anything special with my semi-homemade spaghetti but it is surely a compliment. Everytime I make some, I always set some aside for her and surprise her with it the next day.

Well, she knows I love chicken mole and everytime she makes it for her family, she returns my container with chicken mole & rice.

It's a fun exchange and one that I am going to miss. This week she brought me some. I should have taken a picture, but I was so excited to eat it that I thought of it after I ate it. :)

So that's what I'm thankful for...coworkers who have become friends AND chicken mole!

What about you? What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!