Friday, March 22, 2024

Adding a Cricut Title to a Layout

Check out the YouTube process video showing how I added a title to a layout. Although the title changed from the time I created the title in Design Space to the layout, the idea is the same.


I'm getting close to finishing the wedding album and can't wait to share it with my nephew & new niece!


Reminder:  I started this album project by making lots of base pages so when the photos were ready, all I had to do was add photos and embellishments. This was such a huge timesaver and I did the same process when making wedding albums for my two sons.

I gathered all things Navy, Orange and Gold and placed them in one 12x12 container. It also helped with the construction of the layouts by having 'all the things' in one place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!