Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Easter Chick Treat Boxes; PCC


Spring is in the air which means Easter is right around the corner. I’m so excited to show off what I made using the Easter Chick Treat Box D085 cut file from Printable Cuttable Creatables.  These little treat boxes are so adorable and so easy to make.

Follow the instructions with the cut file because you do have to make changes to the cut/score lines before clicking the MAKE button on your Cricut.  Once this is completed, cut out all the pieces and place them in groups on your work table to keep them in order. 

Fold the box at the score lines and assemble. 


I have to say, not only do I love these because they are so adorable, but you don’t even need adhesive for the boxes!  Yes, you read that correctly.  The notches on the boxes fit into the slits on the sides and since they curve down, they lock together. No need for adhesive but of course you can add some if you prefer. 

Adhere the three pieces for the chick head before placing all the other pieces on the box.  The black piece is sandwiched between the two yellow head pieces. 


What another great design feature!  The chick has a finished look whether you are looking at the front or the back!

You can really tell from the side view that I used foam adhesive on the outside of the chick wings to give it some dimension.


And can we just sit for a moment and admire the marbled teal paper?  Perfect for Easter eggs, right?

I cannot wait to fill these with goodies for my granddaughters’ Easter baskets and I may even make more for my coworkers.

Be sure to use the 3SONS15 for a 15% discount on your orders on the Printable Cuttable Creatables website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!