Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Rainbow Card Challenge; Orange


Day Two of my Rainbow Card Challenge means it’s an ORANGE card. This card was made by using a new die I recently purchased at Tuesday Morning.


I riffled through my orange scrap pile and grabbed some pieces of paper that caught my eye. I used three different shades of orange cardstock and two different orange patterned papers. 



Some stamping and splattering complete the card.

Check out the YouTube video:


Products Used:
Hero Arts Geometric Sun Fancy Die
French script and music notes background stamps
Only Orange & Tangerine Tango ink pads from SU!
Peaches & Cream, Citrus Cooler and Black Licorice color silks from FSJ
Art Philosophy Congratulations stamp (with Cricut cartridge) from CTMH

Be sure to check back daily to see all the rainbow color cards in this series!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!