Sunday, February 26, 2023

Gift Bag Embellishment; Cricut

I had a request to make a heart shaped gift box and I found this one on Design Space. I used Red Glitter cardstock for the front & back and Basis Red cardstock from CutCardStock.  I love using CutCardStock for all my cardstock needs because they are a great weight and cut easily with my Cricut.


Even though the bling of the glitter cardstock is pretty, it still needed something. I did a search for flowers in Design Space and found this cluster. I used scraps of cardstock and patterned paper to cut these images.

Look...honestly, there's not much to this project but if you're a non-crafter, it blows your mind. LOL So pretty and so sparkly!


Check out the quick YouTube video:


Be sure to subscribe and hit the notification bell to be notified of all my new videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!