Thursday, February 9, 2023

Be Brave Scrapbooking Layout and Video

I'm still over a year behind in my scrapbooking and every time I think I'm catching up, another month goes by!
 

This layout uses the Like A Girl scrapbooking kit by Photo Play - I'm making it my mission to actually use the kits I've been hoarding! 

This page came together pretty quickly since the entire layout was made using scraps from the kit. With the exception of one full piece of paper, very little scraps and some stickers, I killed this kit!



Watch the YouTube video to see the process. Even though the color scheme is a little off, the butterflies really help it coordinate.


I really love the little bit of inking I did on this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!