Friday, February 10, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #258

Happy Thankful Friday! I hope you are finding lots of things to be thankful for this week. Me, I am thankful for jelly beans. LOL I know it's not much but sometimes it's just the little things. I (used to) have a mason jar full of jelly beans that I keep at my desk at work for when I need something sweet.

Now, you'd think that would last a while, but no! I can eat half the jar without skipping a beat! Do you have a guilty pleasure? What's your go to snack?

Have a great week and remember...

Every day may not be good, 
but there's something good in every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!