Monday, February 20, 2023

Sketch n Scrap Card #236; Dog Sympathy


For this month's Sketch n Scrap card sketch, I decided to make a dog sympathy card. I was gifted a small container of stamps from a friend and inside were stamp sets for dog & cat sympathy. We just recently lost our family pet and I realized that many people experience this type of loss all the time.

The sketch:

My card:

You can watch the process on my YouTube channel. I post two videos a week and one will always be scrapbooking and the other will be whatever I'm creating in the Command Center which as you know is the name of my blog and my craft room.


Be sure to click on over to the SNS blog and/or FB group page to see more sketches and inspiration from the DT and other creatives.


Patterned paper by Pink Paisley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!