Monday, February 27, 2023

Rainbow Card Challenge Kick Off; Red


I’ve created another challenge for myself and it starts today! I’ve created a Rainbow Card Challenge which means I plan to create one card a day going in ROYGBV order starting of course with red.

The idea is to create a card using the one color and only that color. Each card will be different and hopefully push me to think outside of my norm.


This card uses a sketch from Stick It Down, lots of scraps, and my Cricut. 

This challenge series includes YouTube videos as well. See how I put it together and hopefully encourage you to create your own.  


I used an old stamp from Stampin Up! and a piece of twine that I balled up and attached to emulated a ball of yarn. Watch the video:

Also click over to the Stick It Down blog for more sketches!

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE...I love your different paper pattern hearts on the red background. And your kitty is a perfect compliment. :) Really makes your card "pop" with the white stitching around hearts. Thank you for joining Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love the white pen stitching. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!