Friday, February 24, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #260


TGIF and Happy Thankful Friday! It is raining and wintery over here in Central Valley CA. In fact, there's even been sights of snow! WHAT!?! Nuts!

But that is not what I'm thankful for this week. This week I'm thankful for baked goodies. I mean honestly, I can be thankful for that all the time, but this week I was blessed with some homemade cookies for basically just doing my job.

I love that! I love that someone took time out of their day to make cookies for someone else. That is a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) that I can completely appreciate!

Do you do that? I don't. I mean, every so often I'll do something surprising but not bake someone something. :)

What are you thankful for today? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!