Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Sketch n Scrap Layout #267


Do you love sketches as much as I do? They sure do help jump start a layout and that's why I love them. Sketch n Scrap posts two scrapbooking layout sketches AND two card sketches a month...each month. Check them out!

The sketch I'm using today is #267.

When I pick which sketch to use, I use the sketch that fits into my schedule. This one intimidated me a little because it looks like so much is happening but all contained within a perfect puzzle.

I decided to use photos from my daughter and my annual Summer Reading Marathon a.k.a. SRM. We've had this marathon contest since she was six. The winner gets treated to Baskin Robbins at the end of the marathon. She's 29 now so the contest is a little better matched now. :)


I used a variety of color cardstock from CutCardStock and initially thought I'd embossed each piece using a different embossing folder...well...after I adhered them to the base sheet, I realized I forgot to do that so I decided to do some random stamping on each one.


And added some stamped stitching too.

All the embellishments were stamped & colored using stamp sets from CTMH.


There's actually a lot going on here so check out the YouTube process video to see how I put it all together and make sure you click over to SNS blog and/or FB page to enter the current month's challenge.


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!